Wednesday, May 2, 2012

David's Signature "Beyond Gourmet" Jelly Beans



Okay I just want you guys to know, I have finally tried David Klein's "Beyond Gourmet" jelly beans and I take back all I said about the Jelly Belly beans. I am no longer going to support anything that comes out of "Jelly Belly". David Klein is truly the "Candy Man" nothing can begin to compare... Wow! 

David I have been living with a blindfold over my eyes for years. Going from Jelly Belly to your beans, was like going from fast food to a home cooked meal. I am now forever a "Beyond Gourmet" jelly bean buyer. From the first bean I popped into my mouth I could tell you are an artist. Your art is your jelly beans, you take pride in them. Thank you, for your wonderful confection creations. 

I just want you to know my favorite flavor is Bacon. It rocks my world!! I am just wondering, what are the chances of having meal flavored beans? 



Thank You David


No comments:

Post a Comment