Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Morning everyone who is still sleeping. Yes I am up at 4 in the morning. Why? Well because I can't sleep I had a rough week and can't sleep. I just have a lot going on. I've been thinking of a lot of things too. I am graduating (FINALLY) very soon and.................................. Blank Bam BOOM SHU-BOO-GA-MA!!! Nothing I don't know what to do with my life. I know, there are so many people my age at this point.. but I just don't know what to do.

I mean there are so many things I want and that I want to do and pursue. I want to finally get my band going, I want to go work as a 3D animator for Pixar... and I also want to get married and go through the trials of life and then have children. Hmmm I just don't know. So many decisions... Its a lot of weight on my shoulders. I am also not a person that just coasts through life and goes plan-less... I am a person that has to have plan and as of right now, I don't have a plan. I have opportunities all around me and yeahhh.... Its hard. Well I just have to see what happens I guess.

Sorry wow I unloaded on you. Sorry. My mind looks like this... Yeah it is a big mess.


Okay well I will change the subject. So did any of you see Brian Head Welch's new music video for Chemicals? What you haven't? DUDE! Okay it has been voted the best music video of the year. Ha it is so good KoRn is crying! Good job Brian and Love and Death crew! It was so inspirational and moving. 

 

Okay what did you think? Dude the part where they had the drawings attacking them, was so amazing. Wow.

--

Okay you need to try this out. What you are gonna need is:

1. Bag of Cracker Jacks (Yes NUTS included)

2. One Gallon of 2% milk (Not that white water skim milk) 

3. One Bowl (size doesn't matter, but just try and get one that can fit your head)

4. One Spoon (Preferably Silver with a wide head so that you can get a good portion into your pie hole)  

Okay first, you are going to wash your hands. Then after your hands don't smell like you ran them through your neighbors husbands back hair, you will open the Cracker Jacks and pour them into the bowl. Then you will uncap your 2% milk and pour it into your bowl, fill it to The Thin Red Line, place spoon in bowl and enjoy. If you don't feel a pleasant filling sensation in your stomachical area then repeat steps 1-5 until you achieve that filling feeling. 



--


Do you know how many movies there are that have characters that are named Ethan? Well so far I have got 9. 

ETHAN HUNT - Mission Impossible

ETHAN EDWARDS - The Searchers 

ETHAN TREMBLAY - Due Date

oh and

Ethan Ebbers - The Holiday 
Ethan Glance - Space Cowboys 
Ethan Beardsley - Your, Mine and Ours 
Ethan - I am Legend
Ethan - The Brave One
Ethan Banks - Enchanted 

Oh yeah CHECK IT BABY CHECK IT

--

I am gonna head to bed. Before I go to bed one of my all time favorite Ridley Scott movies is Black Hawk Down... that movie brings me to tears every time I watch it. The scene where the General goes into the surgery room and walks in right when a guy is bleeding all over the floor and he goes over grabs some rags and bends down and cleans it up... That just makes me cry like nothing else. I don't know why tho. 

Its an Incredible movie, that sits right next to Saving Private Ryan on my "Favorite War Films Shelf"  


Goodnight... I mean good morning. 
Ethan 

















2 comments:

  1. A bowl full of cracker jacks and milk? Are you CRAZY!?

    "it is so good KoRn is crying!"

    Loved that line.

    You = The Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dude cracker jacks and milk so amazing!!! Its like eating corn pops in popcron form with caramel goodness!!!! Mmmmmm... So man up and try it :P

    Haha thanks ;) KoRn was crying!!

    Dave as much as I would love that title, I dont deserve it. YOU ARE THE MAN, I am the man under the man and cooper is the woe-man. Truthfully I dont like the man, Hes burning down the Amazon, he captured shamu and put him in a chlorine tank!!!! Ha, what movie?

    ReplyDelete