Thursday, May 24, 2012

Haven't Posted in a while

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... Busy busy busy! Okay where do I start, well I just joined a baseball team, Yep! But the team is not good at all, it has only a few good players. They also play very bush league-ish.. Which means they do things that you would do in little league. It is hard for me because I am so use to playing the game right and they just do the opposite of how it suppose to be done... Yeah but its good training for my season in Japan. Im not going to brag but I am one of the good hitters. DUDE I AM JACKING THE BALL OVER THE FENCE!! Its about a 350 field :D

Okay graduation has been a lot for me too. Yeah its different, I am graduating with hard core homeschoolers, that are duggar-ed to their inner most beings . If you don't know what I mean, just google the Duggar Family. Yeah they all Duggar-It-Up!! Except for one person... I met this chick who was totally "Straight". Haha she was not Duggar-fied what so ever. She looked and sounded like Emma Roberts, she was pretty chill, we hung together and survived the Duggar-invasion :P

Yeah I have also been working on my 3D work. What do you think, Its not realistic yet. But its a start, right? I have to keep working on the smoke and fire and the materials on the ship. Then I have to add some killer color correction to put it all together. Any Ideas?



Here is Spence, I added 3D letters to this priceless picture of him. Dude he's a lil mini hunk!!! Look at this face!


Well thats all I have for now. Remember to turn off your lights and save a polar bear... Its some how saves them. DON'Y MOCK ME!!

Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment