Thursday, March 22, 2012

day 2 of filming

Hey, Im tired and I am going to be quick.

We finished filming our short and I am wiped. Yesss completely WIPED! I ran the camera, and standing still for 5 hours is not something I am good at. I have to be constantly moving. :) I know. But I survived and I did pretty good. I will post pics tomorrow of the set.

Filming is done, so all we have to do is just the post stuff, which will mostly be editing the film. That is something I love to do. Oh yeah, so much fun!

--

Okay here is my new 3D scene I worked on today. I focused mainly on lighting. Its a glass figuring of Luigi. Okay the figure modeling and materializing its not really good, I spent all my time on lighting it. ;) But yes here is what I have for today.



Okay well I am signing off. Goodnight. 

Ethan



No comments:

Post a Comment