Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy April Fools

Hey yo... Happy April Fools,

Fooled ya, its tomorrow on Sunday.

Okay I've been really stoked for the month of april. Why? Well not only is it the month of fooling people but some of my favorite bands are releasing their new albums. Heck, I call that a good month! So to start this off I am gonna show you some of the greatest April Fools jokes ever!

OKay this vid is a little long, you don't have to watch all of it. The first ones are funny the last ones are not so funny more boring. but still they are funny.


Now here is a link for even better April fools pranks ;) But all I have is the link. So shut up and watch it! (warning, there is some language, just giving you a heads up, just in case you have lil dudes with ya.) 


Ohhhh Yeah!

As you can see I love scaring people and I LOVE watching people get soooo scared! Ah, isn't it such a great feeling when you scare someone? Haha It is!!

--
 Thousand Foot Krutch (one of my favorite bands) is releasing their new album in 16 days. "The End is where We Begin" is gonna be SICK! I cannot wait. Here is their single "War of Change" it is really good.

War of Change

Beassttt!

-- 

Okay Brian 'Head' Welch (former KoRn founder/guitarist) his band Love and Death is releasing their new album Chemicals April 25th. They did a single for their album "Paralyzed" and the music video was soooo good! Wow! 

Paralyzed

So these two albums be on the look out for.

--

I hop your friday was good. My was horrible. Yes it was. I will not get into it right now, because well there would be a lot of information you would need to know and to write it all out would be a NIGHTMARE. So Yeah it mine was horrible. 

I hope my saturday is better. 

I have been working on several new projects for my 3D designing and well my brother wanted me to do a redneck thing for him and this is what I have. I have temp materials on and I and I have to finish modeling and editing some things. But I will show you it.

I CALL IT... Cooper's scene in the starting stages.


Yeah not finished. 

Well I am off to bed, Good morning and sleep tight. Oh here is my all time favorite bass player, from the band RED. Randy Armstrong.


He's Da Man!

1 comment:

  1. nice 3D model so far! whats the bottom line though? Smells like chicken??

    ReplyDelete