Sunday, April 1, 2012

???

Hey what up my handful of followers!!

Okay sometime today me and my home-dogs were talking about the greatest world war two films of all time. :) Yes and what do you think I chose? Thats right; Saving Private Ryan! Woot! Woot! Did you know their budget for the film was 70 million? AND DID YOU KNOW, They made 481 million from the box office and then 44 million from sales?? Completely amazing. It is a classic and it was also like a major starting point for war films. From the desaturated film look and to the ultra realistic war scenes.

When I first watched the movie when I was 10, The scene that stuck with me the most was the opening scene, The invasion of Normandy, on Omaha Beach. Wow, being 10 years old I felt like I was there. It was such a powerful and moving scene. I have so much respect for those who fought and died in WWII.


Sorry for the horrible quality, but still its the most amazing war scene of all time. Spielberg is the man. He really did just an outstanding job on this film, This is an Epic War Classic that I will forever keep in my favorites.  

--

Sorry this post is going to be short. Im to tired to think right now. But I thought this would go well with my post on Saving Private Ryan.


Heck Yes!

My favorite pictures from Saving Private Ryan.



Okay thats all Im signing out. Night all. Oh sorry no new 3D scenes today. I will next post. Goodnight.






2 comments:

  1. Saving Private Ryan is truly an awesome film. Can't believe it didn't win best picture that year. I think Shakespear In Love beat it, if you can imagine. Bleh.

    Semper Fi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know seriously!!!!!! Oh well, it won best picture in my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete