Sunday, April 29, 2012

HA!

Barack cracked a joke at the White house Correspondents Dinner. It was about Sara Palin and eating dogs.. Eating Dogs? HUH?

 "What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull? A pit bull is delicious." Oh boy aren't you the bad man on campus!! Comedic value 0!

 How long did it take him to come up with that? Phew, good thing his teleprompter was on or he would have been in trouble.

 I am no comedian, I know I am not. But I can say jokes more funny than that. 

Like how about this... 

President Barrack Hussein Obama has finally released his actual birth certificate, PROVING that he really was born in Hawaii, our 57th state. 

See what I mean?!?! A heck of a lot more funny than Barrack's joke and I was cutting down a political figure, just like him... So who's joke was more funny? Mine or Obama's? 

If you didn't laugh, here is another one.

Have you heard about the new Obama Happy Meal for kids at McDonalds? It comes with a promise 
that they'll get a toy.. someday!

 Ughhh not laughing yet????? 

Fine last one... Barack Obama, Sara Palin and Joe Biden were trapped on a desert island with no hope of rescue, so Obama pulled a magic lamp out of his turban and rubbed it until a Genie appeared, The Genie announced that he would grant three wishes; one wish for each of the castaways. Obama immediately wished to magically transported back to Chicago and he was gone in a puff of smoke. Palin asked to go to Alaska and she was instantly whisked away. Biden began to cry and said, "I wish I had my friends back!" 

Okay fine I will stop with the semi-funny jokes that are more funny than Barack's. 

Barack's face after telling his clever joke
Settle down tiger it wasn't that funny.. sheesh



Barack's Joke



Have a good sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment