Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jelly Beans

One of my favorite candies are Jelly Beans. No not the horrible off brands, I am talking the original Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.


David Klein was the original founder of the Jelly Belly company. In 1980, Klein and his partner decided to sell out to the Goelitz Candy Company for $4.8 million. Can you believe it? Selling out for 4.5 million?!?! Dude The Jelly Belly company makes $170 million annually. If I was Klein, I would probably still be in my bedroom crying my eyes out and I would most likely go into a deep dark coma of depression!!


Well I am not David Klein, so I can enjoy my Jelly Belly Jelly Beans without any pain or sadness! Hmmm my all time favorite jelly bean flavor is... POPCORN... Man I could eat those all day long. They are so buttery and yummy. It seriously is like having a very buttery tub of movie theater popcorn.. but it's smashed into one tiny little bean. Its Insane!! 


MMMMMMMM

I think the world would be a better place if everyone had a Jelly Bean machine built into their homes. This is the future I'm telling you. Just imagine every meal you have in Jelly Bean form... That would be  amazing. 

For Thanksgiving, you would have... Turkey beans, mashed potato beans, gravy beans, stuffing beans, pea beans and mac and cheese bake beans. See everything is tons better!! Plus, think of the time you would save making the meal and then cleaning up. No dishes, no grime. Its perfect!

--

Well here is a list of all the Jelly Belly jelly bean flavors. what are your favorites flavors?



I hope you all have a smashing day. 
Ethan


2 comments:

  1. thats a lot of jelly beans... I think i like the standard ones, like apple, strawberry, etc. definitely NOT licorice though :) Have a lovely day yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello....this is David Klein...Here is an update-----A documentary on my life Candyman:the David Klein Story is now streaming on Netflix and I have a beyond gourmet jelly bean called David's Signature. I would not have put my name on it if the product was not the best jelly bean in the world. It is one of the top ranking items on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete