Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wow

It has almost been a year that I've been in California. Wow it's amazing it doesn't feel like a long time, but then it does. I was going through photo albums and I came across a whole bunch of pics from last year!!! Dude I also found some video of me getting pinched by a crab ;) Ohhhh Yeah! Very fun moment of my life!! 

>:( It wont let me upload it, so I will post pictures.





Oh Yeah

Okay here are some pics of us when we first got here. 

Our first day at the beach. Yes my hair is orange! I soaked my head in hydrogen peroxide for 10 mins, because I was bored. Yes yes I know. STUPID!! Did I learn any lesson from doing so? Yes I did. I learned a very valuable lesson... Next time, soak your head for less then 10 mins.




Okay here is proof that I did have a six pack... pushing eight! I kinda lost it when I was in the hospital for about a month. Yes I know its marvelous.



Here is me dangling from a cliff-ish spot. 


Here is cooper hanging really from a cliff... No security was around, so we got a quick pic. It was a 20 foot drop... if he would have fallen, he would have drowned and possibly would have had his arm ripped off by a shark. 



Here is me reliving my skating days. Yes I made it sound like I am old! Sad I know, I can't do anything on a skateboard anymore. Thats okay I surf now.


Killer view from our condo 



--

Oh I finished a new scene. I did. It is part of my pirate scenes I am doing. Its suppose to look like an old photograph, Im still working on it. I want to make it look as photo-relistic as I can make it. Any critique will be greatly appreciated. 

   
Thats all I've got for now. Later







2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! so much change in just one year! you guys look so different now! wow :D nice old time-y photo but it doesn't quite look old. not quite sure how you can reach that goal, but i did notice that the linen look of the striations does not continue through the whole thing, like right in the center it looks pretty new and like it is right in front of the linen background. just a thought, not sure if that helps any. great job though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, did you see my six pack????? I did have one!! ;) It was so beautiful. Ah, every chick I knew loved it, and all my buddies were envious of it!!! ;) Yes so much change, I agree all I have left is the lower half of it now :P

    Okay I will do some more work on it and what I have is called a vignette, Yes I agree it is not old enough. I will add some color and water marks and... I don't know... Something else to just really give it that look.

    Hmmm I also need more ideas sis on scenes I should do.

    ReplyDelete