Sunday, April 22, 2012

Long Time No Post

Hey.. I know, I haven't been good at posting anything. I've been just having several weeks in a row that have been just upsetting.. I know why would you care? Hmmm. Well I won't bother you with my crap, so I will talk about something interesting.

When I'm having days that are absolute crap, I always (This is what I do to feel better I'm not gonna unload on you.. don't worry) always always google "beautiful beaches" and go to the images and look at the beautiful beaches. After I have the "beautiful beaches" pulled up on google, I go to my iTunes and turn on... Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

I will go through every picture I can find and just soak them in. It always helps me to calm down if I can't surf off what I am feeling. I know nice.

So I've got the song for you... So play it and scroll down all the beach pictures I have. 

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow



Okay soak it all in.



Beautiful Storm

 Clearly.. Crystal Clear Awesome-ness!!

Mmmmmm... Smell that coconut milk.

Ah, surfing with a setting sun... Perfect!

No waves to surf.. But still beautiful

Needs a few people... Then its perfect!

I want a Home on this beach

Very Beautiful 

Super beautiful waves in the distance

I want to live in a beach hut


See what I mean? It's soothing to the soul. I love the beach, I love the ocean so very much. I love the salty wind blowing through my hair and I love the feeling of the water dripping off me when I warm up by the sun. My home, is where the ocean is. I never will leave it.

When ever I think about the ocean, I am reminded of my all time favorite book. Its "The Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne. This incredible story is about five guys, who are prisoners in a confederate camp in Virginia during the "American Civil War" and they escape the prison camp in a hot air balloon. But as they are making their escape, a storm blows them to the ocean (south pacific) and they crash land onto an island.


With only a few things that they were able to salvage from the crash, they managed to build a entire village/town. It is such an amazing story. I can read it over and over again. 

So if you ever end up getting marooned or stranded on an island, this book can come in handy. Its like the ultimate island survival guide! You can learn so much, like how to set up a tent, build a fortress, start a fire and TAME A MONKEY!!!! Anything you can possibly think of is in this book! So get it.

--

I hate blogging. I can't think of anything to post. Im trying Dave, I am just not a writer. Ugh. Okay well here is my newest model I am working on. 


It looks horrible, but I will keep working on it. I will sometime get it to look real. I hope your weekend was great! Goodnight my friends and enemies. 

Ethan


PS - This is where I want to live. This exact place and If you could turn around, you would be able to see beautiful big waves waiting to be surfed.... Just imagine the waves. night





No comments:

Post a Comment